I would like to express my most sincere thanks to the unknown stranger who sent my IC back to me.
Thank you so much for everything.
Anyway, I lost my IC a few days ago, I don't know whether I lost it in Bugis, Woodlands, or anywhere along the road. It just fell off without me noticing it. The trauma and anxiety of losing something so important made my heart skip a beat (almost). But I'm glad some kind soul returned it to me.
Been working non-stop at Bugis Junction for almost two nights, trying to remain on schedule for the air-con upgrading. So anyone who passes by there may find me outside Ajisen. It's another two more weeks of sleep deprivation.
That's all for now. To the kind girl (I presumed from the handwritting) who mailed back my IC. Thanks for everything.
I promise to do more good from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment