Life is so much tougher when the operations is gone slacking overseas, have to multi-task so many things at a time. I'm totally drained.
There is one thing I don't really understand though, I have asked around the office, asking of their opinions of the operation-in-charge. The kind of feedback I got was totally negative, not a single good thing was said about him. But somehow, he doesn't get scolded despite his mistakes, reason being he is a newbie at work (after 1 month).
The boss always says he is still on training, so one day I asked back, "When will his training end?". My boss was stumped. He couldn't give me a satisfactory answer. So what constitutes a satisfactory answer? A proper date that explains when he may be a full-fledged operations in charge.
It's funny, because its the same boss that we all agreed to be the cause of all the problems in the company. Maybe this is what we meant by birds of the same feathers flock together.
No comments:
Post a Comment