Wednesday, August 13, 2008

After a disappointing start, Project X is revived yet again. This time round, the blog will now serve as my private own workstation for all my story plots, poetry, playscripts. But it's set in private right now since it is all part of my personal portfolio and I'm just to shy to share it around yet until I feel it meets a certain standard.

I'm still looking for contributors to the blog too. so if you're super interested in writing, do email/sms me and I'll send the invite over :)

But please don't spread the things u see inside around because it might very well be the novel I wanna get published in the future (if I managed to do that well) haha. I don't want to like end up in some stupid copyright infringement case (oh man, I must have watch too much TV these days)

No comments: