Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Was out at Jurong Service Centre to help out at the Open House together with the Gusto volunteers on sunday, and it was definitely a memorable one. I had a fun time interacting with the residents and played out the different games too.

I'm too tired to write out another post, so you can take a look at the photos from the Open house in the Club Gusto website. We are in the midst of preparing for the end of year camp, so if anyone is interested in volunteering with Club Gusto, you can sms/email me. I'll be glad to help.

It's time to get back to studies again. Still need to rush through the assignments due and prepare for the Second Life roadshow cum inworld party this coming thursday and friday. Anyone that has a SL account is welcomed to visit us at the NUS island. The ridgecats party will be held from 8-11, NUS dancefloor on 11 & 12 sept. The theme is "Orange/Blue" and we will be picking out the best dressed avatars then too.

See ya around :)

No comments: