Tagged by xia . (I'm too stressed up in school. arghh)
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Studying for PSLE.
Playing Basketball with friends.
Looking through all my stamp collection.
Watching cartoons.
Going for taekwondo class, arts class, abacus class (hmm... if only that was piano class)
5 things on my to-do list today:
Survive Statistics tutorial
Attend Second Life meeting
Do my health psy essay
Write out new media essay
Sleep
5 snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate Ice cream
(LOL i can't think of something else)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Donate to Club Gusto & CDAC
Travel around the world
Deposit into the bank (earn interest to slack for the rest of my life)
Create a fund to help poor students attend uni
If I still have money left, I'll keep it under my bed (haha)
5 of my bad habits:
never wash my own utensils after eating
never care enough for my parents
never study when I'm supposed to
(hmm...think no other bad habits)
5 places I have lived in:
Woodlands all the way.
5 jobs I've had:
NTUC store assistant
Army RP
LISEN Project Coordinator
Mango Sale assistant
Matric Fair promoter for Second Life
5 people I tag:
Jean
Jiawei
Kelvin
Jasmine
Cheeyong
No comments:
Post a Comment