Ok this is going to be a busy week. So I shall conserve my energy by catching as much sleep as possible. Oh man, Internal Race is coming soon, I better train more. Don't want to end up last :(
Monday (22)- Fort Knighters Ubin Trip
Tuesday (23)- Windsurf Training & Pri Sch Gathering
Wed (24) - Mixed Rice Nerdy Theme Party
Thurs (25) - Haven Study Group Xmas Gathering
Fri (26) - FDS/ Eddie's Hall Party
Sat (27) - Windsurf Training
Sun (28) -
Mon (29) -
Tue (30) - Windsurf Internal Race
Wed (31) -
I'll be away to Vietnam from 1-6 Jan. Those dates that are blank means I'm still available and free. Anyone free can sms me I'll go plan something to do :)
Anyway, photos from canoe expedition and mambo outing are up on facebook. I'm plain lazy to reupload here. oops
No comments:
Post a Comment