Thursday, August 27, 2009

Suddenly felt an impulse to blog.

But there seems to be nothing to write down at all. Perhaps its because this entire week I have been busy with tutorial work and windsurfing stuff that I hardly have time to sit down and enjoy doing the things I like.

The most interesting event I could think of is star-watching at my uncle's place. Like me, he is also an avid astronomer-wannabe and he got a super cool telescope that can be used to do star gazing. A pity that I have missed out too many star explorations trip with him because I was busy. But last sunday I managed to grab some time off to go star spotting at his house multi-storey carpark.

Nothing impressive was seen though because the night sky was only cloudless for a short while. But nevertheless I got to see Jupiter! Its not exactly big and clear like those in the astronomy books, but its still the first planet I saw with my own eyes.

I look forward to seeing Saturn and its beautiful rings next time =)

A picture of Jupiter taken from yahoo images.

No comments: