"The Day When Everything Went Wrong" was the title of the essay my sis needed help in. I was kinda stuck at first, since it's been a long time I had a very strong inspiration to write creatively. But that day came eventually. Today.
I had this overwhelming inspiration to write a poem about this person in mind, whom i shall call S (lest it becomes too direct and create some embarrassment, but i'll provide hints). S is the perfect person for me to refer to as the "Computer Man". His life is programmed to the point of perfection, a flawless prototype of a new generation of "AI". Mutiple fine-tuning sessions completely removed all forms of blemishes within him, so he will only do anything that is mathematically installed. No arguments, no non-compliance with general order, no shortcuts, no time to slack, NO !!!
Enough of all these mindless ramblings. I shall stop before I explode and disintegrate into html codes.
Went for ippt this morning, only to find that all efforts gone to waste due to CAT1. Maybe I'm just not fated to pass this time. Sad coincidence that everytime I attempt, it will always rain. Tried to be optimistic but suffered another blow when we (andy and I) went to the canteen and nothing was left (maybe except for some plain eggs and leftover rice). What's worst is that I realised I'm out of cash (temporarily) and almost had no money to get home. Luckily I still had coins to tide through.
Everything in neopets went wrong too. Just didn't have the luck to get any freebies. Even my portfolio in the stock market fell significantly. Need to check back once again after I come back in 2 days time. Nothing seems to go in the right direction today.
Hey, I just got a free codestone from Tombola. At least something good happened before the day ended...
No comments:
Post a Comment