Friday, July 21, 2006

Deleted the previous entry.

I decided not to disclose too much about my own life to those unseen viewers out there. Didn't want too many people to know what kind of problems I face, so that they will not view me differently because of my background. I just want to be like everyone else, to be ordinary. I shall remain an engima till then.

Everything in life moves in a cycle, there's a cause and an effect. If I feel depressed, this despondancy will result in more dejection, thereby making my short-lived life more miserable. This vicious cycle will forever continue until the day I can break out of it. As such, I decided to take things in my stride and see things positively. It's a tough job, considering that I'm a pessimist in nature. But I'll work things out, sooner or later.

Had a discussion with the rest about what we're going to do after NS. They can't really think of anything that I, as an FASS graduate will be able to do in the future other than a teacher. Even I myself have some problems imagining my future road. Is teaching the only way out?

Despite being a idealist, I guess that's the probable road down for me. Practicality and Idealism doesn't really mix in this world. Didn't really feel that teaching is the right career for me, but I can't find any other alternatives. I need some advice...

I shall put them aside for now. Too tired to think about these after the energy-consuming drill session. Got basic theory test tomorrow morning too, do wish me luck. Meeting the sec sch gang too for some belated birthday celebrations too. Will update soon...

No comments: