Friday, November 10, 2006

It's time to welcome a fresh start into my life.

For the first time in my life, I finally decided on something I always wanted to do, braces. This time round I got one in sparkling orange. Heard from the doctor that mildred told him to get me bright pink. Lol. Anyway I'm glad I did something which I wouldn't regret.

Saving up enough money for this was a long, ardous journey. Had to save all the way from the day I enlisted till now, skipping sumptuous meals, forgoing outings etc. Now I have to start saving all over again. This time round for university fees.

After all, I can only depend on myself financially.

Gerald seemed to have told the whole world about my blog. Arghh... Maybe I'll have to change my address soon. I wouldn't be able to find out who all these silent readers are. So it might be better to change to avoid detection, especially from S. I can"t imagine what will happen if he finds it out one day.

Calculated the amount of mounts left. It's 12 more working days. For once, I beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

ORD lo.

No comments: