On leave again.
Waited for so long for penghui to return from Thailand so that I can watch my Deathnote movie. Not a bad one, considering the fact that L looks almost like a duplicate from the comics. There is quite a few changes which I can find room for improvement though. But it is still good, Especially the ending with L eating the potato chips. I'm totally impressed by it.
These days were spent eating different food from places in Bedok. Yesterday night was one of the rare days that the merah people could come out to eat. There was an underlying reason why we (me, boon teck, andy and spec) were at Bedok at such a late night which I should just keep to myself. Anyway, I ate a lot ranging from the famous bak chor mee, stingray, pork porridge and oyster omelette of Bedok 85. Most people living in the east knows about this market.
This is probably the last time I can get to enjoy such sumptuous food before I go for my dental appointment later which will be seeing me extracting 4 tooths. I'll most likely to be screaming in pain soon.
Arghhh... I'm finally going to put on braces.
No comments:
Post a Comment