Despite soaking myself in the murky waters, getting sunburnt, gulping down seawater through the nose,having muscle aches, I still enjoyed my first windsurfing experience.
Today's course is superb, having lots of time practical in the open sea trying to windsurf. Most of the time, I ended up falling into the water than on the surf board. But by afternoon, this problem is somewhat solved with more experience.
Tried out some other stunts like 180 degree turn, jibing,tacking etc. The only thing I could get it right is the 180 degree after so much effort.
I will need more practice.
Today's course is superb, having lots of time practical in the open sea trying to windsurf. Most of the time, I ended up falling into the water than on the surf board. But by afternoon, this problem is somewhat solved with more experience.
Tried out some other stunts like 180 degree turn, jibing,tacking etc. The only thing I could get it right is the 180 degree after so much effort.
I will need more practice.
a photo with the course mates
No comments:
Post a Comment