I just came to realise I have totally forgotten to update my blog for almost a week. pardon me for that, since there isn't any fixed schedule to blog.
Life pretty busy trying to catch up on studies that had fallen behind since the mid-terms was over. Too much readings to do till I barely had time for myself. But I shall not let these studies take control over my entire life. I must find some entertainment.
For now, I shall listen to some Jay's new song - Niu Zai Hen Mang for some "out-of-the world" entertainment.
p.s yesterday South Asian lect was super funny, the lecturer spent almost 10mins trying to teach guys tips on how to woo girls (he said girls like guys who are vulnerable, is that true?). Iwonder what his definition of vulnerability was.
And half the time watching Indian commercials.
No comments:
Post a Comment