I realised I haven't been posting on the gathering I attended for quite some time. After all, this blog is to record down all the things that I have done.
Met up with the almost full house mixedrice yesterday (finally I got to see yilin after a year absence). Like all the outings, its all about FOOD! haha. We went to sakae at west mall for lunch and had our usual chats over coffee after that.
The higlight of the day was during the movie WATCHMEN. Totally laughed our way throughout the entire show. Perhaps it is because we don't understand any single part of their dialogue or we were too obsessed with Dr Manhattan's almost perfect "hot body". We ended up talking about him all the way till 2am yesterday and I'm still laughing whenever I think of it.
But I do enjoyed meeting up with mixedrice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment