Sunday, April 05, 2009

Yesterday's session with the combined P5/P6 class was good. Other than facilitating these kids, I learnt more about essential skills on time management myself too. I hope these can be translated into productive work later in life (especially when I need time management for studying).

Anyway, we were quite fortunate that the entire class was not at its full strength. Otherwise all of us will be handling 7 kids for each group (there was only 3 of us). Things were chaotic at first but turned out well eventually.

This is also a call for potential volunteers. Hey guys out there, if you are interested in facilitating P4-P6 kids on interactive learning every saturday (2-5pm) at CDAC@ Bukit Panjang, send me an sms, I'll gladly show you the way to the person in charge. haha.

"You never know how much you can give until you really volunteer."

On a side note, I managed to blog this early today because windsurf session is cancelled. There was a thunderstorm over at water venture, so I had no choice but to cancel everything. Wasted trip down. Haiz.

But I managed to see a super big water spout just now (at least it looked huge). That's one rare sight that made the trip worthwhile ( I guess).

No comments: