Thursday, September 03, 2009

After a few days of mental turmoil, I'm totally drained.

I had held high hopes for the coming year, I thought things might just turn out the way as I envisioned it if I tried hard enough, but sometimes some are just not within my control. I have many plans, some may bear fruit, some may not. Many have questioned my decision, and I'm tired of explaining it all over again for the umpteen time.

Yes it was a mistake. I never expected the consequences to be that serious. I am far too restricted in my own perspective to see beyond my own point of view. Someone please knock some sense into me and open up my horizon.

Since there is no turning back now, as yw said "from now on, the choice that I made is the right one, even if it may not exactly be the best, most objective one. But I will have to stick by it."

It's time I moved forward. It will be best if they can understand and move along with me. Otherwise, I just have to go on, together with a new untested batch that I put my faith in. I don't know for sure how many will end up mia-ing, but I will make sure it doesn't end up crippling the rest of us.

"Life is never a bed of roses". I can forsee the road ahead clearly. It is going to be tough, but the results is definitely worth the effort someday.

Remember this year is windsurfing year. it awaits.

No comments: