Saturday, September 19, 2009

"Busy as a bee" week.

Spent most of the time this week settling all the windsurf takeover procedures and just plain mugging. Somehow the time I spent on mugging is not very efficient/productive, perhaps because distracting thoughts from windsurfing keep intruding into my mind and took over that limited cognitive resources that I have.

But oh well, I just hope to set up the basic framework and leave the respective people to do their own job. Sometimes I do indeed need to learn the skill of delegating work. There's just too little time.

Next week there is the long awaited CPG trip, the TeamNexus camp as well as the committee handover dinner. Time is so short, and I have got 2 mid-terms right after I come back from Gopeng camp.

And not to mentioned that 5 page forensic fingerprint report that is due the same week as the mid terms. I can feel hell week approaching. Pray that I can survive this :/

Now its back to studying, will post up the new book ( I sit, I write, I flush) when I got the time to do so.

No comments: