Thursday, October 01, 2009

Oops but sorry for the lack of updates. I was too busy trying to rush through 2 mid terms test and 1 forensic report this week. But I'm done with it now (like finally). So that is the end of hell week I supposed.

Recess Week was a super fruitful one. Other than monday and tuesday when I was busy mugging alone in RP library for social cog test, wednesday was spent with CPG at JB, followed by NEXUS camp from thursday till sunday.

JB was a great time to nua. We basically slacked around Jusco for lunch at A&W. Out of our randomness, we decided to do a carousal from the wooden structure (or whatever you call it). Cool way to slack while waiting for dinner at Taman garden (literal translation). After that its secret recipe for takeaway back home.

NEXUS camp is one fun camp. We get to do whitewater rafting, waterfall abseiling and caving all for FREE. haha. Of course we learnt about leadership stuff as well. And tons of games, especially polar bear.

Alright I shall stop for now. Need to rush my forensic report first.

No comments: