Somehow I can't resist the temptation of not blogging. Even when I got nothing much to post up as well.
The only thing interesting so far was the first MR Halloween Celebration. A truly new experience for all the mixedrice members, after none of us had actually attended such an event before. My costume was supposedly a serial killer (check out my facebook dp to see how I look), but I'm more impressed with xia's attire. Just wow-ed me in her chinese ghost look.
Anyway the heavy rain did not deter us from parading ourselves, and even the taxi driver got so afraid of picking us up to go to Settler's Cafe at SMU. Anyway we went for a long parade from SMU to cinelesiure to catch our midnight movie after that.
I was sweating like crazy under the raincoat that I doubt I will wear it again for the next few weeks. But I had my fair share of fun waving at people on the streets.
What a night to remember. Now its back to studying all the way till December.
No comments:
Post a Comment