Jan - Inspirations for the sunflower stories emerged and the meaning of being happy.
Feb - An emotional month when we failed to achieve 4x champions as well as reflections on the existence of "groups".
Mar - Learnt the art of dealing with people. Not as easy as Spelling Bees.
Apr - What does it mean to succeed? With some push from Homer, of course.
May - A period to think of my future. Another leap of faith into grassroots work with PAYL2010.
Jun - The official start of my thesis journey, and a fun time at OBS with PAYL training.
Jul - Good memories with Project Excellence Camp 2 and Windsurf Camp 5. I also had a peek view of the violent nature of Singaporean parents.
Aug - The awesome 25knots wind (p.s a swollen leg in return).
Sep - What will the future holds for us? I still don't have an answer now.
Oct - The month of spreading the art of celebration to others =)
Nov - Is this a sign that there is a social activist in the making??
Dec - Reflections over the past 6 months of thesis journey. It has been worthwhile after all.
The resolution in 2010 was to accept my own flaws and become a better person. I'm not sure if I have really done that. But I could feel that I have more courage to pursue the things that I want now. I will dedicate the coming year to achieving my fullest potential in my final semester.
Happy 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment