It's been some time since the last post.
I have finally managed to get a job (at long last). While it may not be a perfect fit, I guess the nature of the job scope interests me nevertheless. Unfortunately as DXO, there are still many restrictions on what you can say.
What surprises me the most is that I was selected for this job because of my prior experiences in Second Life, rather than on the basis of my psychology degree. It's funny how a cca managed to secure me a job but not my academic course. Yet, it also serves as a reminder that there is some value in everything we experience.
Who would have thought that my project management skills in computer simulation would land me a IT position in mindef? Or that the calligraphy course Steve Job did in college would go on to create more things.
There are still many things out there that can be learned. It takes a curious mind to dig them out. Stay observant.
No comments:
Post a Comment