Thursday, August 09, 2012

It's been a busy month juggling between work and studies.

Almost a year have passed since I graduated from school. In order not to get sucked into the rountine of work and lose the drive to learn, I enrolled in the Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) programme at IAL.

It's a 6 module course that helps to develop skills in adult learning design & methods, such as designing a curriculum for classroom learning, writing training guides for participants, conducting a classroom facilitation etc. I did some research and found that many T&D jobs in the field require this certification. I'm done with the first 3 modules and there is 3 more to go (which I aim to complete before the end of the year).

While I'm not sure if this is the eventual direction I want to head (to become a instructional designer), I am willing to take the plunge and try this out. Let's hope things turns out well.

Some other personal updates include, I'm finally learning ukelele (with help from youtube).

btw, Happy 47th National Day! (haha pardon the randomness)

No comments: