Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wow. I can't believe that my last post was Aug 2012. It's been almost a quarter of a year gone by since the last update.

Work was pretty packed as usual, with many back-to-back exercises all the way till end of November. Despite this hectic schedule, I'm proud to mention that I have nevertheless achieved some milestones.

I'll be heading off for my 5th ACTA module this coming Monday. It's CU6 - Conduct a Competency Based Assessment. So far, the previous 4 modules have been relatively moderate (with the exception of CU3A of course), so I'm praying hard to pass this once and for all. If all goes according to plan, there's only 1 more module to go!

I'm also back from Seoul. Personally, I treasure every of my overseas trip as it gives me that experience of awe and interest. It seems nothing excites me as much as the exposure to new cultures and exotic landscapes. This trip to Seoul will definitely be marked down as one of my significant life moments.

It was my first winter, first academic conference & first solo trip. Achievement unlocked & fondly remembered =)

No comments: