Friday, December 01, 2006

I am the weakest link among those who stayed behind at Josh's house yesterday, who ended up sleeping first while the rest carried on with their drinking game.

Headed down to Brewerkz yesterday for the first merah outing outside of camp. This place has quite a good ambience with quite a large collection of alcohol (the first time I saw such a wide variety). It was an interesting experience seeing how each other tried to make spec drink as much as possible.

Josh's room is like a dreamhouse. It's almost like seeing the kind of cosmopolitian decor you see on tv in real life. His collection of alcohol is even more shocking, much more than the big tv, the xbox 360, the stylish speakers, the electric guitar... Made me want to work hard and have a house like his.

My alcohol tolerance sucks. Knocked out quite early and missed all the fun. Now I'm covered with rashes.

Just like spec always say, " this is so off-form lo!"

No comments: