Friday, December 22, 2006

If only everyday was like yesterday...

Really missed meeting up with my sec sch pals, going places where I've never been too, trying out different experiences. Like what penghui said, " nothing beats having good friends". How true. Quite a pity we didn't have a chance to go bowling. But there will be a next time.

Special thanks to xia for helping me choose the xmas present. I owe you one. It's quite a suitable gift for mildred. Anyway, I'm still trying to find combinations with the lego set I got yesterday. Creativity rules.

Trying to catch some sleep for now. After mambo at zouk for gerald's birthday (first experience with "long island tea"), I almost fell into the sleep trap during the changi anniversary. Anyway, we went play Lan with the most popular merah game (for now), Company of Heros is indeed addictive. Met up with za cai fan crew for bowling but scrapped the event in the end. Sentosa probably the next time round?

Or Mahjong? Lol.

New braces colour for today. A new xmas theme comes with the typical red and green. Even the dentist said it's the most popular colour for now. Next in line shall be red and orange.

Time for some afternoon nap for now. It's French time later with eddie and andy.

au revoir.

No comments: