I'm losing interest in life.
Recent events reassured the fact that I'm dying a metaphorical death, I can't feel what it is like to feel again. It's almost as though there is this huge wall in front of me, I cannot see what is on the other side.
Even anticipation is torture.
I'm stuck as to how to convey this upwelling of emotions inside, blogging doesn't seem to help to curb this whirlpool of thoughts and emotions. Or should I say, it's not even thoughts or feelings, I can't pinpoint what it is... I'm entrapped within my own hell.
All the usual activities I do can no longer make me feel anything. Neopets, books, fm or even tv can help evoke any enthusiasm or even the attitude to look forward to life. I feel like staying at home and sleep all day long.
I can't keep up with the fake front anymore.
Life sucks to the core.
-in the state of depression, please do not disturb-
No comments:
Post a Comment