Does reading Dalai Lama's book mean I'm being detached from the rest of society?
I'm quite confused that people actually asked me to "come back to earth" just because of this Dalai Lama's book of wisdom that I bought today. I seriously think there's nothing wrong to read about diverse subjects. So what's wrong about reading?
I shall keep this aside for now.
The other book I bought with the book voucher was The Alchemist. This is probably the second book I'll save if my room catches a fire. Of course, the top priority being Tuesdays with Morrie. These are my most prized items. Like they say, " a good book is always worth keeping."
French lesson is coming to an end soon. I better treasure the remaining times with everyone in class. I don't know how many I'll be in contact with, but lets just hope for the best for everyone.
a bientot.
No comments:
Post a Comment