It's been a long time since I posted something about the festive holidays and the things I did. I don't know why, but I always feel a sense of emptiness whenever the festive season arrives. It gets worse when I see people around me getting so hyped up over celebrations that happens every year. I can't see anything special from all this.
I guess I'm quite vulnerable to depression attacks. Been pondering why my mood changes to frequently and drastically these days. There isn't a logical reason for my recent behaviour. Even the fortune-teller (who said I'll have good luck this year) identified that I'm disturbed by many matters, but I cannot comprehend what I'm feeling vexed over.
Like what Mr. Quek used to say, "I'm troubled."
But what am I troubling myself over, I don't know it either.
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all.
I should be making everyone around me happy, like what the old choonpeng used to do. Even if it's putting on a brave front.
No comments:
Post a Comment