Vivocity is indeed the new place to spot celebrities.
Though I'm not very into the idol chasing craze that is so rampant nowadays, the atmosphere at vivocity was one of hopes and anticipation. I was wondering why there was a red carpet from the cinema to the escalator today, and I realised that there was actually a movie premiere for Protege. Louis Koo and Daniel Wu were probably the biggest shots over there amidst the huge presence of local celebs.
What was more surprising was that I actually saw the two of them over at Bugis Junction 8 a few hours before. It was a shopping trip for new year clothes when we (me, weelun and penghui) saw the banner for Protege and the two of them on the stage. Never did I expect I would see them again at Vivocity after that.
hmm... why am I over-reacting over these idol crazes?
No comments:
Post a Comment