A hectic first week at work.
I can say that I'm still not conditioned to handle the fast-paced and stressful real world out there. Conditioned as in not having the relevant skills, the mental toughness, the quick wits and linguistic talent. As such, it has been disastrous trying to multi-task a lot of projects at a time.
But this is a rare learning opportunity not to be missed. Be able to learn first hand experience at engineering and logistics is quite rare for an arts student like me. I'll treasure this. To be given a responsibility is a good learning method, for you can learn as you work.
4 more months and 3 weeks to go.
autoCAD is so cool. But my brother's job is even better. Next time when you go to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (yes, it's near changi east), you might see me there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment