Saturday, March 17, 2007

Time passes extremely fast when you're working OT everyday.

my life = work.

Nothing much to discuss here, lest you all want to hear boring stories about work and such. I shall skip the redundant details. Basically there's lots of assignments to be completed within the week, and thus less time in the office (and online) than the week before.

It's a huge challenge to start everything from scratch. Lots of quotations and delieveries to be made soon, so I assume next week will be a tough one. More time under the sun (hopefully a better natural tan). It's a pity I don't have a digicam or camera phone, otherwise you might catch a glimpse of me in safety boots, white helmet, safety goggles and measuring tape. Typical Contractor Image.

I bought freaking 7 classics at the popular fair. Now my remaining free time will be spent reading more books. lol. first on the list is Les Miserables...

No comments: