Ok. I'm so tempted to go watch Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera that's coming to esplanade this march. Anyone want go?
Spent a week away from the bustling and everlasting city life. It's really a place I can relax and keep my mind afresh from all the side-effects of modern life and technology. I spent the days reading books, watching the skies change, took long walks along trails and reflect about myself. It's probably my first attempt at cooking once more (after all my previous failed attempts). More practice makes perfection (hopefully I don't burn the house down).
Now that I'm back into the comforts of my own bed, it's time for me to re-affirm all the efforts and achievements and continue to look forward to life once more.
I finally managed to get hold of and finish reading the two books I've been looking for the past year. I strongly recommend everyone to read Gaston Leroux's the Phantom of the Opera and Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.
mesmerized by the Angel of Music.
No comments:
Post a Comment