Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas should be a season of joy and fun, so I'll keep my deep-hearted thoughts to another day (i always had this strong sense of emptiness during this period).


mr Bean really brightened up my day when I was the most depressed

It has been a fun-filled day for Xmas, since we (me, penghui and ws) did lots of stuff in orchard. The place was still as packed as before, but there wasn't that much crowd than christmas eve countdown. We went down to see the decorations and "flower cars" (I need a proper name for hua che, anyone knows). No wonder so many people still go to town even though they know the dangers of being in a too overly-crowded place. The atmosphere is indeed one of festive joy.

friends for life


with ws

The night was spent at jessie's house, a tradition that we have kept in the haven study group. This is a chance to meet up with jc pals (vinc, weijie, thuva, murali, jessie, gab) who fought the 'A' level battles with me together. Everyone has been busy with their respective lives, and this is one of the rare occassion when everyone made the effort to be present.

No pictures for it, because I was almost knocked out by the alcohol. It is just too unglam to post for all to see.lol.

Today is another happy day, because I'm meeting mixed rice again.

No comments: