I decided to do a photoblog this time round, so that the 750+ photos from each of the 5 cameras will not go to waste. This is my first trip to Phuket and it is indeed a eye opener. I shall let the photos do the talking for me now. Anyway, pardon me for all the mis-alignments, I just can't seem to get them right.
Left S'pore 1305, reach Phuket 1345 Thai time
hello to Seeka (quality for reasonable price)
our room 303
wow, what big sausages they have here!
their quality of artworks never fail to impress me
our first dinner in Phuket
what a big... (bread, pizza, pie??)
Cam on Cam
There was a huge queue waiting to take a photo with Mr Thai MacDonald
one of the most important road signs in Phuket
me & ZQ were totally obsessed with their boxing gloves
this Hello Kitty store is striking in contrast with the rest of the street
played card games and YL's 30s of "forfeit"
No comments:
Post a Comment