Monday, December 17, 2007

Today is supposedly OTOT day cum shopping trip (since OTOT means shopping in this case). Today is also the day we ought to SPAM all our money so that we wouldn't leave any regrets when we are back in Singapore. But we did really regret it when we are stuck in Phuket for another day. Lol.

There isn't any photos for today, since I don't own any digicams (still waiting for someone to buy me one for my birthday, hopefully next year?) Anyway, we spilt into groups to explore Patong once again. You can see what the others did here.

ZQ and I went exploring to the less known parts of Patong, where we visited a school (Ban Sai Namyen School), we didn't managed to get in because there was this fierce looking security guard at the gates.

Went down to this empty stadium at Hat Patong Road and ate from the roadside store there. Basically walked all the routes in the upper part of Patong for the whole morning before meeting up with YL, mil and mel for lunch at BK. Before that we had already tried the BK Pork Burger (S$7 plus). Fast food in Phuket are way too expensive.

SPAM our money on souvenirs and such. I was trying to re-design my home, so I bought some decorative items back to present a different feel. Next time if I were to go Thailand again, I'll definitely get one of those oil paintings back.

Met up with everyone in the evening for a thai massage at Let's Relax. The ambience was fantastic and we really enjoyed our time there. Fell asleep during their smoothing foot massage though. Our remaining cash is spent in Family Mart (their localised version of 7-11).

No comments: