Monday, February 11, 2008

Every year I used to spent my chinese new year with my family members and relatives, and it is one of the more important family occassions. This is so because my extended family is quite big and there isn't many opportunities to meet up altogether.

But somehow I feel that there is a change slowly creeping in, not everyone is present for these events like past years (I was one of the culprits too) and my grandma seems to be no longer insistent on our presence (or perhaps she has already given up trying to persuade us to stay?)

I shall leave these reflection for some other day.

Anyway we met up at the airport (part of the mixedrice crew) to collect our airport tax refund but it appears we need another one more month to process it. Went to watch CJ7 at vivocity after that, and it is a good show. Though I'm not some movie critic or something, the plot is simple but the actors wowed me. A must watch recommended by me.

I seem to have some morbid fascination with fishes and shit. Lol.

Was out yesterday with yanliong, limin, nick and zhirong (friends I made in the LDP camp). It was considered an outing but we ended up talking about random stuffs that everything became so educational. We started learning about the different grades of wine, the caviars, ice-cream and leather shoes.

The high life of society.

No comments: