Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm actually feel quite pissed off after watching this.

This is nothing comparable to the mind-boogling, awe-inspiring success of the Death Note series. Any DN fans will tell you the exact same thing. The plot is quite cliche and there is almost no traces of the genius work of L, who is supposedly the main cast. Instead, all I see is sadistic killers that are almost too melodramatic.

where is L, the world-class genius detective that managed to outsmart Kira? If not for the fine acting of Kenichi Matsuyama (Death Note; Death Note 2 the Last name), I'll probably be cursing at the film.

Even L can't change how the film will become.

(p.s do stay after the credits, there's something to be shown. But when I watched the movie yesterday, most left the cinema in disgust and didn't catch it. It isn't anything great though, maybe because I don't understand the significance of it)

No comments: