I'm back from vietnam! It's definitely an eye-opening experiene over there. I'll blog about it when the photos from the different cameras are uploaded. For now I need to do my reflection for the year 2008. 2008 has been a fruitful year, lots of new experiences and friends made my life so much more colorful.
Jan - Leadership Development Course at Ubin change the way I want to engage my life.
Feb - My first baking class was fun. Fortunately we only get to see demonstration, so no worries about burning down the kitchen.
Mar - Exercising my brain with prisoner's dilemmas and crisis at sea scenarios.
Apr - Reflections and playing my part for Earth Day.
May - Club Gusto and Sichuan Earthquake made me understood how fortunate I am and I should play my part in serving back the community.
Jun - OMG! It's a great experience to learn how to faciliating students. (But the job is quite tough)
July - My most active month of the year. Bangkok trip, Windsurf Camp, SMRT challenge is so fun!
Aug - Second Life bug hits me again. Totally hooked on it.
Sep - Team Gusto heads out to recce for the year end Gusto Camp. Fort Knighters formed after a trip to Jurong Lake Park.
Oct - Kite Making during Club Gusto sessions under the guidance of Mr Seewa.
Nov - Contemplating political and social issues in the Mumbai attacks and CDAC Vision Building.
Dec - Windsurf totally rock my socks! (Internal Race was a total disaster though).
That's all for today. I better find container to store my Vietnam coffee before it spoils.
No comments:
Post a Comment