Friday, January 30, 2009

I had my first french meal today. Wow.

Definitely an interesting experience.

Anyway, I realise I haven't been blogging much these days. Apparently that screwed up timetable of mine is causing me to skip my 10-8am sleep schedule, so I'm always feeling sleepy for all my classes (or perhaps the lectures are too boring?)

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the worst days of the week. On tuesday, I've got like 8-10am class (the first time I had such early lessons) and the next class is like 6-9pm. So technically I got 8 hour break. After I minus the stats tutorial, there is still 6 hour break.

Wednesdays I have a 6 hour break inbetween (excluding the odd week tutorial) so its not so much of a good news either.

Given that I got so much time to study in school, my grades ought to improve this sem. Let's just hope for the best :)

No comments: