It was a great weekend. I was supposed to spend the time sleeping at home but then ended up doing something else.
The fatigue started from last friday, I was in sch doing DISC personality test (for the fifth time in my life) with the Second Life exco, followed by crash course in SL building with silva. It was indeed a crash course because my laptop crashed just when I was about to get something done. Haiz.
Anyway after that I went aljunied to meet isabelle for supper and there was a sharing session with people from her company. The sharing session was really inspiring and I was super grateful to have attended it.
Got back home at about 6am on saturday and washed up and I was off to see the NTU Open. NUS really swept the entire awards for the 5m & 6m categories. Great Job guys! There was even a dedication at suntec fountain of wealth by sab and char. Good Luck for the upcoming ITWC too
Steamboat with the vietnam trip volunteers after windsurfing probably drained me out already. anyway I'll still want to wish jeffrey a happy 31st birthday! I can't wait for volunteering to start again (kinda missed it)
Sunday morning was Bukit Timah trip and I really enjoyed taking the DSLR take photos wherever I go. That feeling is just so great :) Photos are up on facebook.
Steamboat with mixedrice at my house was good too. It's been sometime since I met everyone already and I'm glad everyone is still well and healthy. I've had enough of hearing bad news around me already.
That's shall be all. I gotta mug.
No comments:
Post a Comment