Friday, February 27, 2009

Ok I just decided to blogsurf and I saw this on delon's blog which I find to be extremely cool.

"What is the most successful cell? - Cancer"

It makes me think, Cancer is successful in a sense that it is immortal, it can maximise its full potential with no control. So what makes it sucessful? First it must break away from neighbouring cell, to metasize, to elimate the space restriction it is subjected to. Next it needs to divide uncontrollably.

If we apply this to life, its pretty much the same. To be like a cancer cell, a sucessful individual, one must break away from the norm, the surrounding, any other restriction that is withholding you. The 2nd factor is uncontrolled source of motivation to do well, endless source, no matter what others critic, how many times you failed, if you are just motivated uncontrollably, one day you will be as successful as a metasized tumor. Able to adapt to anywhere they go with no restriction, endless source of motivation, achieving its maximal potential, fullfilling self actualization.

Of course such person would be successful as a individual, but like a cancerous tumor, the individual will be considered as a seperate entity from the rest of the body. Such cell/individual will be rejected by the general as a outcast, but we all know, they are immortal.

wow. I'm just glad I'm a cancerian (even though this has got nothing to do with cancer cells. haha)

No comments: