I decided to give myself a break yesterday and spent the whole day just watching movies online, eat and sleep. If only everyday was like that, that'll be pure heaven.
海角七号 wasn't as fantastic as I thought. Perhaps it was because I don't really understand dialect and it was very singaporean-context. But nevertheless, the sceneries were breathtaking. I feel so motivated to save money for a taiwan trip, even though I'm extremely broke now.
The curious case of benjamin button was good, even though the first 45 minutes of the movie was a little draggy. Halfway throughout the show I was almost exhausted staring at the computer screen. Fortunately, the plot was extremely good (I meant the original story plot). The emotional display was quite well-written and offers a glimpse into a life of someone different. And that film definitely gave me some inspiration for a new story :)
The phantom of the opera was another of my favourite (even though I haven't really watch it before). Thanks to sabrina and aiwen for lending me the cds, so I could catch a glimpse. The music was the thing that totally captivated me because I still think that reading the actual Leroux text is better than watching this. But music was the thing that I will miss if I read the text only (which I did 7 times already). Now its time to learn the soundtrack.
Ah, that shall be all. It's time to enjoy my recess week!
No comments:
Post a Comment