The year-end review is back again. This is a full year of surprises and shocks, almost like a roller-coaster ride. And I'm glad I managed to survive this tough year. Brief recap of the interesting things that occurred over the past year.
Jan - Many firsts in life. First trip to Vietnam with the Team Gusto volunteers as well as first french meal with jean, the first friend i made in French class.
Feb - Training with the windsurfing peeps for NTU Open and ITWC. Let's do it again this year. 4th in a row.
Mar - Late night supper with the supper gang and spending time to Bare Your Sole for charity.
Apr - "I wanna nobody nobody but you!" *clap clap and Uniform Party in charissa's room in RH. We hope we didn't terrorise the school too much =P
May - Month of waltz-ing and emo-ing with Life on the Moon. It's also back to work at LISEN. omgomgomg.
Jun - One of the best trips so far in Gunung Stong. It's all about Teamwork, Perseverance and Goal-Doing.
Jul - Disappointed with how the windsurf camp went, but I guess this feeling will pass. Busy month with SL Matric Fair and Project Excellence.
Aug - Marveled at the sight of Jupiter and surfing it out at my first windsurfing competition.
Sep - The most emotional month of the year. "I still want to believe that miracles do exist" and it still does.
Oct - What makes me happy? I didn't have an answer then. "Like Love, Happiness need no reminder." (CP,2009)
Nov - Meteor shower reminded me that some things in life do really deserve the wait. Being overly pessimistic is just not worth the time. MR First Halloween Party occurred as well.
Dec - Philosophical pondering and First "Ready For School" project. Lots of time spent with Mugger Republic as well.
To my friends out there, I know its not easy to get along with me. I can be overly emotional, very stubborn at times, insensitive to others and extremely straightforward/blunt. While I am gradually learning to accept the flaws I see in people, I do urge you all can do the same for me.
Someday when I am less critical of others and myself, perhaps I can finally see that this world is still beautiful in a way. Have faith =)
Happy 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment