Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The haze been pretty bad these days. Visibility is so poor that I can't even see causeway point from my house, let alone make a trip to the library through this thick "fog".

Health concerns like respiratory problems and conjunctivitis (commonly known as sore eyes) totally killed the mood to step out of the house. I wouldn't want to fall victim to this haze that has engulfed almost every part of the country. 2 more days before I can get back to camp to retrieve my N95 mask (though it is unlikely that I will wear it).

Very much wanted to do some research into the dreams I had, but realised that the very book I had been reading (Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams) had already been returned and there is no available reading left at home. Something tells me that these dreams are prophetic in nature (or am I reading too much into it?)

Perhaps I might just make a trip down to the library later in the evening when the PSI falls...

No comments: