Sunday, October 22, 2006

This is the first time I felt my book-out time was limited.

I used to look forward to going back to camp in the past, mainly because I can get to play winning eleven, something that I can never do at home. But this enthusiasm in booking in fades quickly, especially when I have to face people who doesn't give me a good impression.

Decided to keep myself occupied these days.

Went for kelvin's 21st birthday yesterday with the usual pals, xia, zhiqin, delon and mild (whom just came back from Cambodia). It is heart-warming to see people celebrating their birthdays with the treasured few, families and friends. It must have been quite a feat to organise a birthday party. The food was great, but the atmosphere was the main attraction. How should I celebrate my own 21st birthday?

Meet up with long-neglected pals vincent and baoloon (brothers from pj) and spent the day at Vivo city, a place which I find quite confusing to navigate. Had such a hard time looking for the cinema in the heavy crowd. Watched the movie The Departed, which I feel the chinese version to be more appealing and exciting. But nevertheless a good movie which tested Leonardo's acting.

Bought earpieces for the zen neon. Finally can listen to the mp3 on the bus journey.

Will update again soon. Going to do some preparations for the steamboat in camp tomorrow. Followed by another trip down to Zouk with vincent and baoloon again on wed. It's Mambo Night...

No comments: