I must have been hallucinating alot these days.
So many things had happened during my short stay over at my grandma's house while I took another break from camp. I don't know whether these incidents are real or they are just another one of those super-realistic dreams.
I remembered the first incident the most vividly, mainly because it had something to do with some traumatic fear for the army. I could still imagine myself dismounting from camp, feeling glad that I'm taking leave for the next mount. I opened the mailbox, and there was a letter addressed to me from mindef. I could barely remember the words written inside, but the word "blogging" appeared quite a few times. I guess it has got something to do with some incidents regarding the government's stand in enforcing regulations on soldiers exposing too much of the army operations.
Something written in the letter must have been the cause, for I can still recount the shock I had after reading it. Tried to decipher what might be the likely cause, and came up with this most logical statement.
I supposed this may probably be a letter of warning to me for discussing too much information about my unit on my blog. This could even be a letter of charge for leaking confidential information.
It really scared me. I was so dumb-struck that I imagine myself reading through my entire blog archives and deleting any posts regarding my camp, with priorities in removing articles with the words "army", "airforce", "navy". Then I woke up.
Nowadays I try to avoid talking about things I did in camp. You'll never know when my dreams will come true (ironic isn't it?). I wouldn't want to be charged for something I don't know, and they are definitely not going to extend my service...
No comments:
Post a Comment