S is up to his usual paranoid mood once again.
"Please wait while I use the searchlight to search for dust to clear, it's for your own good."
"Please exercise once every mount, I want you all to run & do PT, it's for your own good."
"Please bath at least once a day every mount, it's for your own good."
"Please wash your hands before and after you eat, it's for your own good."
"Please bath before 12 midnight everyday, it's for your own good."
"Please do your area cleaning properly, it's for your own good."
"Please go and exercise more, it's for your own good."
"Please don't give me attitude, its' for your own good."
"Please do this, please do that, it's all for your own good."
"Please follow my instructions completely, it's for your own good."
Is this overly "Regimental" or it is he is just to overly serious with regards to "Safety" ? He is more naggy than my mom (for godsake). It's getting on my nerves. How am I supposed to face him for the next 114 days?
No comments:
Post a Comment