Back from ubin yesterday night, but was too tired to blog and thus posted it only now.
I was quite disappointed about the camp though, because I really thought we are heading for outward bound school, a place where good memories are kept. I can remember the first time I stepped into obs (and also the first time in ubin), I had lots of fun with my Bo Seng watch. These experiences are still vivid in my mind.
Anyway, we didn't end up in obs, instead we went to this place called kampong ubin, which in my opinion looks almost like pasir ris chalet in a not-so-well maintained condition. The activities we did on the first day are orientation games and rafting, which focuses on team-building qualities. I enjoyed my second day more, because the activities are more concentrated on conquering one own's fears.
I can say I'm somewhat changed after every leadership camp I went to. More confidence, more trust, more determination are some of the things I learnt from this.
The photos are not out yet, so I'll post them when the organisers sent it to us. I'm looking forward to more such activities in the future. That's all for now. I'm too tired and need to catch some sleep after such a tiring monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment