Sunday, January 20, 2008

There is a recent frenzy for The Golden Path in the mixed rice crew these days. Unfortunately, yesterday night was the last episode, thus this commotion can finally rest in peace.

As to when it started, I couldn't remember for sure, all I know is everyone become so totally obessesd with it, so much so that weird websites like http://ilovegoldenpath.com/ http://bakkugirlchio.com/ http://resurrectionofjingfeng.com/ http://kaijiesuckass.com/ started appearing out of nowhere. Missed out all this crazy stuff, which is quite a relief, because I might just laugh until I drop dead with spasms.

But this excitment didn't just end on that day, we went to this Mickey Mouse restaurant and all that we are concerned with was that the TV was showing High School Musical instead of golden path. Anyway it was fun being young again.

mixed rice crew

watched movie Cloverfield after that. I shall not comment on the movie though, watch it and judge for yourselves. I personally felt that it was fine, except for the lousy plot. I was actually quite impressed with their media presentation. Somehow everything that I learnt in literature and critical appreciation tells me it is a good attempt at capturing the viewer's attention. But I don't know what the others will feel.

p.s credits to xia for all the information provided above.

No comments: