This has been quite a busy week.
Attended the AIESEC Global Internship Talk at Business School on Tuesday, and I'm super motivated to sign up. But the selection criteria is quite tough, so it might not be that easy to be selected. I'm still contemplating whether to go for Development or Educational Intern though.
Thursday was spent in school trying to appeal for my psychology tutorial. After much discussion, I finally managed to get a desirable slot since wednesday is the only day that I free.
Today is basically experiment day. I did like 4 experiments today and its fun doing all these different tests. But it's not those electrifying tests on your forehead. After this tiring session, I fulfiled like 5 points out of the 12.
By Next week I will complete the entire requirement for the psychology module.
That's all for now, I'm looking forward to my next experiment next wed.
No comments:
Post a Comment